Get creative and win a GoPro HERO 5 with our travel video competition.
Win a GoPro HERO 5
If you have ever travelled to one of our destinations with us, we’d like to hear from you!
Send us a video of the best bits of your holiday for the chance to win a GoPro HERO 5. We’d love to see footage from memorable experiences, a few words about why you loved your trip, or even a collage of photos. Closing date for the competition is 5pm (GMT) 20th November 2017.
For the latest information about our competitions, subscribe to our travel magazine, East for FREE! If it’s already been delivered to your door, make a cuppa and sit down to read our latest travel tales. Warning: side effects include wanderlust.
How to enter:
1) Make a short video about your trip and upload it to YouTube with the title InsideAsia Tours – My Eastern experience – YOUR NAME.
It can be filmed on anything – even your smartphone.
2) Read our Terms & Conditions below, and send the YouTube link over to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm (GMT) on 20th November. Include your name, address, the trip you took with us and your contact details.
3) The winner will be revealed in our next issue of East. We’re looking forward to watching your entries!
Subscribe to receive the next issue of East, and be the first to know about our competitions and inspirational travel features. Best of all, we deliver it to your door for free! Bargain.
Terms and conditions – The little print
• The prize is a GoPro. We’ll post free of charge to the prize winner’s address.
• The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
• The winner must be over 16 years of age.
• InsideAsia Tours have the right to use content submitted by any entrant as a result of this competition in future promotions. This includes brochures, websites and social media.
• InsideAsia Tours is fully responsible for the adjudication of the prize.
• Employees of InsideAsia Tours, their families, or any agencies or person connected with the promotion may not enter this competition.
• Closing date for the competition is 5pm (GMT) 20th November 2017.